Heavy duty harness created as the most inexpensive and effective method of developing explosive speed and forward lean torso position.
- To develop explosive sprint endurance.
- To increase controlled patterns of running.
- Improve balance and forward lean positioning.
- Assist in the development of correct directional movement.
- Develop strength and resistance.
- Speed training.
- Adjustable, harness for snug fit.
- Simple readjustments possible using front strap and buckles.
- Lightweight, comfortable fitting, remains in position due to superior fastenings.
- Buckles to lower back for resistance attachments.
- Generous length of leash for attachment to weighted resistance or partner as required.
- Harness connection point allows maximum resistance while reinforcing correct sprint mechanics.
- Suitable for indoor or outdoor use and can be used in all weather conditions.
- Easy to clean, easy to store.
- Use with all population groups.
- Fully adjustable, chest belt.
- Double stitched with anti-rot twine.
- Buckles to rear for attachment to weighted resistance for further variations.
- Anti-rot webbing harness.