Aquapac for iPhone 5
Phone Case for iPhone 5
Size: W 80mm x L 168mm
• Perfect For: iPhone 5, Samsung Galaxy S, HTC Desire, HTC Droid Incredible 2, HTC Thunderbolt.
• Everything works normally through the case including the capacitive touchscreen.
• You can talk and hear without a problem.
• You can get great photos and video right through the optically-clear LENZFLEX™ window.
• Like most of our cases it’ll float if you drop it in the drink.
What’s so special about this case?
- You’ll be able to talk and hear through it without a problem
- and get great photos and video
- and your touchscreen will work normally
- It’s not just 100% waterproof – it’ll protect your phone from dust, dirt and sand too
- You won’t necessarily have to buy a new one when you upgrade your phone, because it’s a generic rather than a form-fit case (unlike a hard case, it’s not tailored to a specific device).
What else do I need to know?
- Some smartphones can be very sticky. Please watch our video which shows how to get a phone in and out of the case without it getting stuck (see Useful Videos tab above).
- Some phones will float in this case and some won’t – make sure you test yours in a basin before you launch it into the sea!
- Capacitive touchscreens don’t work underwater, the water breaks the circuit. But you can use the volume buttons to operate your camera underwater.
- Fingerprint recognition such as Apple’s Touch ID won’t work through the Aquapac – you will have to enter your passcode.
- Some phones have rather sharp edges. We recommend use of a thin bumper case which will protect both phone and case.
Is this the right size for my phone?
- Check out the Size Guide at the top of the page. It lists most phones and tells you which Aquapacs fit them best.
- If you do have a bumper case on your phone and want to keep it on when it’s in the Aquapac you may need a wider case.
This is the maximum size of device that will fit:
Tip: to get the circumference, add the width to the depth and then multiply this by 2