Competition Kettlebell are used by trainers for various sports, in doing so they burn plenty of calories, build strength and fitness stamina.
- All kettlebells are the same size and diameter – easier transition to heavier weights.
- Colour coded for easy weight identification.
- Steel kettlebells with unpainted handles – allows chalk to stick better.
- Available in 11 different weights.
- Portable! Kettlebells are heavy but compact.
- Handles are unpainted and sanded.
- Shell is made from steel NOT iron.
- Competition style kettlebell.
- All sizes are the same diameter
- Diameter of handle is 35mm
Competition Kettlebell Benefits
- Helps develop total body strength, power, and endurance.
- Kettlebells work the body across a wide range of angles.
- Increases your dynamic flexibility.
- Off-centered weight of kettlebells increases the demand placed on core stabilization, agility, and proprioception.
- Use for squats, throws, cleans, jerks, snatches, rotational swings and more.
Weight & Colours
- 8 kg (Pink)
- 10 Kg (Sky Blue)
- 12 kg (Blue)
- 14 kg (Light Brown)
- 16 kg (Yellow)
- 18 kg (Light Purple)
- 20 kg (Purple)
- 22 kg (Black)
- 24 kg (Green)
- 28 kg (Orange)
- 32 kg (Red)